This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan, and an Industrial Technology Research Grant Program from the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), Japan, 2006. We also thank Rigaku Corp. for the in-plane XRD measurements and Nippon Kayaku Co., Ltd. for research cooperation. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Molecular Ordering of High-Performance Soluble Molecular Semiconductors and Re-evaluation of Their Field-Effect Transistor Characteristics†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 18, pages 3388–3392, September 17, 2008
How to Cite
Izawa, T., Miyazaki, E. and Takimiya, K. (2008), Molecular Ordering of High-Performance Soluble Molecular Semiconductors and Re-evaluation of Their Field-Effect Transistor Characteristics. Adv. Mater., 20: 3388–3392. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800799
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), Japan, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!