Domain Engineering for Enhanced Ferroelectric Properties of Epitaxial (001) BiFeO Thin Films
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 817–823, February 16, 2009
How to Cite
Jang, H. W., Ortiz, D., Baek, S.-H., Folkman, C. M., Das, R. R., Shafer, P., Chen, Y., Nelson, C. T., Pan, X., Ramesh, R. and Eom, C.-B. (2009), Domain Engineering for Enhanced Ferroelectric Properties of Epitaxial (001) BiFeO Thin Films. Adv. Mater., 21: 817–823. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800823
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ECCS-0708759, 0425914
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-05-1-0559
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-07ER46416
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!