This work is supported by the NSF (Nos. 50725209 and 60621091), MOST (Nos. 2007CB936203, 2007AA03Z353 and 2006AA03Z402), and CAS of China. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Converting Metallic Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes into Semiconductors by Boron/Nitrogen Co-Doping†
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 19, pages 3615–3619, October 2, 2008
How to Cite
Xu, Z., Lu, W., Wang, W., Gu, C., Liu, K., Bai, X., Wang, E. and Dai, H. (2008), Converting Metallic Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes into Semiconductors by Boron/Nitrogen Co-Doping. Adv. Mater., 20: 3615–3619. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800830
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!