We are very grateful to Ling Qi, Jean-Paul Chapel and Jean-Christophe Castaing from the Complex Fluids Laboratory (CRTB Rhodia, Bristol, Pa) for discussions and comments during the course of this study; to Christophe Lavelle and Eric Le Cam from the Institut Gustave Roussy (Université Paris-Sud) for complementary TEM experiments and helpful discussions; to Benoit Ladoux from the Laboratoire Matière et Systèmes Complexes (Université Paris-Denis Diderot) for access to microscopy and imaging facility and to Andrejs Cebers (Riga University, Latvia) for helpful discussions. Aude Michèle (LI2C-UPMC-Université Paris 6) is kindly acknowledged for the TEM and micro-diffraction experiments. This research is supported in part by Rhodia. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Electrostatic Co-Assembly of Iron Oxide Nanoparticles and Polymers: Towards the Generation of Highly Persistent Superparamagnetic Nanorods†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 20, pages 3877–3881, October 17, 2008
How to Cite
Fresnais, J., Berret, J.-F., Frka-Petesic, B., Sandre, O. and Perzynski, R. (2008), Electrostatic Co-Assembly of Iron Oxide Nanoparticles and Polymers: Towards the Generation of Highly Persistent Superparamagnetic Nanorods. Adv. Mater., 20: 3877–3881. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800846
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!