The authors thank the New Material Devices R&D Center, Rohm Co., Ltd. for rendering the device substrates available to our studies. The authors thank Prof. Masahiro Yoshimoto for his valuable discussions and comments on the device-operation mechanism. Thanks are also due to Dr. Reiko Azumi and Mr. Satoshi Ota for their helpful discussions and suggestions on the growth of the single crystals. This work was supported by the Grant-in-Aid for Science Research in the Priority Area “Super-Hierarchical Structures” (No. 17067009) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Organic Light-Emitting Field-Effect Transistors Operated by Alternating-Current Gate Voltages†
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 4109–4112, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Yamao, T., Shimizu, Y., Terasaki, K. and Hotta, S. (2008), Organic Light-Emitting Field-Effect Transistors Operated by Alternating-Current Gate Voltages. Adv. Mater., 20: 4109–4112. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800942
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!