This work was funded by the U.S. Department of Energy under subcontract number DE-AC36-99-GO10337 through: the NREL Laboratory Directed Research and Development Program and the DOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Office of the Vehicle Technologies Program. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Reversible Lithium-Ion Insertion in Molybdenum Oxide Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 19, pages 3627–3632, October 2, 2008
How to Cite
Lee, S.-H., Kim, Y.-H., Deshpande, R., Parilla, P. A., Whitney, E., Gillaspie, D. T., Jones, K. M., Mahan, A. H., Zhang, S. and Dillon, A. C. (2008), Reversible Lithium-Ion Insertion in Molybdenum Oxide Nanoparticles. Adv. Mater., 20: 3627–3632. doi: 10.1002/adma.200800999
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2008
- U.S. Department of Energy NREL through the Laboratory Directed Research and Development Program. Grant Number: DE-AC36-99-GO10337
- DOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Office of the Vehicle Technologies Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!