This work was supported by the Portuguese Science Foundation (FCT) through Projects POCI/CTM/56382/2004 and POCTI/CTM/38330/2001, and through Pluriannual contracts with CENIMAT/I3N and ICEMS; and by the GRICES/Treaty of Windsor Programme through grant no. B-20/08. J. P. Canejo gratefully acknowledges FCT for grant SFRH/BD/37958/2007.
Helical Twisting of Electrospun Liquid Crystalline Cellulose Micro- and Nanofibers†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4821–4825, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Canejo, J. P., Borges, J. P., Godinho, M. H., Brogueira, P., Teixeira, P. I. C. and Terentjev, E. M. (2008), Helical Twisting of Electrospun Liquid Crystalline Cellulose Micro- and Nanofibers. Adv. Mater., 20: 4821–4825. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801008
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2008
- GRICES/Treaty of Windsor Programme. Grant Number: B-20/08
- FCT. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/37958/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!