The authors would like to acknowledge the financial support from Singapore A*STAR BMRC (grant number R-397-000-624-305) and from the National University of Singapore, and Z. Li acknowledges support from the Singapore-Massachusetts Institute of Technology Alliance (SMA). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Multicolor Core/Shell-Structured Upconversion Fluorescent Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4765–4769, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Li, Z., Zhang, Y. and Jiang, S. (2008), Multicolor Core/Shell-Structured Upconversion Fluorescent Nanoparticles. Adv. Mater., 20: 4765–4769. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801056
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2008
- Singapore A*STAR BMRC. Grant Number: R-397-000-624-305
- National University of Singapore
Vol. 21, Issue 47, Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!