This work was supported by the Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies under Contract DAAD-19-02-0002 with the US Army Research Office.
Fabrication of Free-standing, Conductive, and Transparent Carbon Nanotube Films†
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 4433–4437, December 2, 2008
How to Cite
Gu, H. and Swager, T. M. (2008), Fabrication of Free-standing, Conductive, and Transparent Carbon Nanotube Films. Adv. Mater., 20: 4433–4437. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801062
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!