We acknowledge financial support from the Deutsche For-schungsgemeinschaft via grants No. FR 875/6 and FR 875/9. R.Fo. was supported by the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes. We are grateful to Karl Leo for stimulating discussions and suggestions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Electronic Decoupling of Aromatic Molecules from a Metal by an Atomically Thin Organic Spacer†
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 4450–4454, December 2, 2008
How to Cite
Forker, R., Kasemann, D., Dienel, T., Wagner, C., Franke, R., Müllen, K. and Fritz, T. (2008), Electronic Decoupling of Aromatic Molecules from a Metal by an Atomically Thin Organic Spacer. Adv. Mater., 20: 4450–4454. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801112
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2008
- Deutsche For-schungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: FR 875/6, FR 875/9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!