The authors acknowledge the British Council Researcher Exchange Programme for supporting the collaboration between the two institutions involved in this project. X. P. Z. acknowledges the High-tech Research and Development Program of China (2007AA03Z306), the National Science Foundation of China (10774011), and the Beijing Municipal Education Commission (KZ200810005004) for financial support, and the Institute of Microstructure and Property of Advanced Materials of the Beijing University of Technology for the microscopic measurements (BJUT-GTS-200704).
Tunable Ultrafast Optical Switching via Waveguided Gold Nanowires†
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 4455–4459, December 2, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Sun, B., Hodgkiss, J. M. and Friend, R. H. (2008), Tunable Ultrafast Optical Switching via Waveguided Gold Nanowires. Adv. Mater., 20: 4455–4459. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801162
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2008
- Beijing Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: KZ200810005004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!