This research was supported by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy, under Contract DE-AC05-00OR22725 with UT-Battelle, LLC. Use of APS was supported by the US Department of Energy under contract no. DE-AC02-06CH11357. Research at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory SHaRE User facility was sponsored by the scientific user facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy. Helpful discussions with Dr. J. R. Morris are gratefully acknowledged.
Nanoscale Solute Partitioning in Bulk Metallic Glasses†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 305–308, January 19, 2009
How to Cite
Yang, L., Miller, M. K., Wang, X.-L., Liu, C. T., Stoica, A. D., Ma, D., Almer, J. and Shi, D. (2009), Nanoscale Solute Partitioning in Bulk Metallic Glasses. Adv. Mater., 21: 305–308. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801183
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!