The work reported here was supported by the Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences under grant no. KJCX3-SYW-N10 and by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under grant nos. 10705047, 10675075, and 50402017. We thank the National Basic Research Program of China for funding support under grant no. 2005CB623602. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Tunable Magnetism in Carbon-Ion-Implanted Highly Oriented Pyrolytic Graphite†
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4679–4683, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Xia, H., Li, W., Song, Y., Yang, X., Liu, X., Zhao, M., Xia, Y., Song, C., Wang, T.-W., Zhu, D., Gong, J. and Zhu, Z. (2008), Tunable Magnetism in Carbon-Ion-Implanted Highly Oriented Pyrolytic Graphite. Adv. Mater., 20: 4679–4683. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801205
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2008
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX3-SYW-N10
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10705047, 10675075, 50402017
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2005CB623602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!