The work reported here was supported by the Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences under grant no. KJCX3-SYW-N10 and by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under grant nos. 10705047, 10675075, and 50402017. We thank the National Basic Research Program of China for funding support under grant no. 2005CB623602. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Tunable Magnetism in Carbon-Ion-Implanted Highly Oriented Pyrolytic Graphite†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4679–4683, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Xia, H., Li, W., Song, Y., Yang, X., Liu, X., Zhao, M., Xia, Y., Song, C., Wang, T.-W., Zhu, D., Gong, J. and Zhu, Z. (2008), Tunable Magnetism in Carbon-Ion-Implanted Highly Oriented Pyrolytic Graphite. Adv. Mater., 20: 4679–4683. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801205
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2008
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX3-SYW-N10
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10705047, 10675075, 50402017
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2005CB623602
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.