We thank Prof. Lei Jiang and Prof. Meng He for the help with the equipment for ES. This work was supported by the CAS Innovation Program, the National Science Foundation of China (20605006 and 20890020) and the Ministry of Science and Technology (2006CB705600, 2006AA03Z323 and 2009CB930001).
Electrospun Nanofibrous Membranes: A Novel Solid Substrate for Microfluidic Immunoassays for HIV†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4770–4775, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Yang, D., Niu, X., Liu, Y., Wang, Y., Gu, X., Song, L., Zhao, R., Ma, L., Shao, Y. and Jiang, X. (2008), Electrospun Nanofibrous Membranes: A Novel Solid Substrate for Microfluidic Immunoassays for HIV. Adv. Mater., 20: 4770–4775. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801302
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!