Funding was provided by AFOSR and The Institute of Collaborative Biotechnologies. Fabrication was carried out at Nanotech Nano-fabrication Facility at UC Santa Barbara, part of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network. This work was also partially supported by the IMI Program of the National Science Foundation.
A Gecko-Inspired Reversible Adhesive†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 20, pages 3905–3909, October 17, 2008
How to Cite
Northen, M. T., Greiner, C., Arzt, E. and Turner, K. L. (2008), A Gecko-Inspired Reversible Adhesive. Adv. Mater., 20: 3905–3909. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801340
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2008
- The Institute of Collaborative Biotechnologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!