This work was supported by a grant from the Creative Research Initiative Program of the Ministry of Education, Science & Technology for “Complementary Hybridization of Optical and Fluidic Devices for Integrated Optofluidic Systems”. We also thank David Pine and Paul Chaikin for their helpful discussion at the initial stage and Se Gyu Jang and Sin-Hyun Kim for his useful discussions on the understanding of the structural evolution.
Cooperative Assembly of Block Copolymers with Deformable Interfaces: Toward Nanostructured Particles†
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 4103–4108, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Jeon, S.-J., Yi, G.-R. and Yang, S.-M. (2008), Cooperative Assembly of Block Copolymers with Deformable Interfaces: Toward Nanostructured Particles. Adv. Mater., 20: 4103–4108. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801377
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2008
- Creative Research Initiative Program of the Ministry of Education, Science & Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!