Toxicity Evaluation for Safe Use of Nanomaterials: Recent Achievements and Technical Challenges
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 16, pages 1549–1559, April 27, 2009
How to Cite
Hussain, S. M., Braydich-Stolle, L. K., Schrand, A. M., Murdock, R. C., Yu, K. O., Mattie, D. M., Schlager, J. J. and Terrones, M. (2009), Toxicity Evaluation for Safe Use of Nanomaterials: Recent Achievements and Technical Challenges. Adv. Mater., 21: 1549–1559. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801395
- Issue online: 21 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2008
- US – Air Force grant entitled “Biocompatibility and Toxicological Effects of Doped, Functionalized, and Pure Carbon Nanotubes”
- CONACYT-Mexico. Grant Number: 56787
- Laboratory for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Research-LINAN. Grant Number: 45772 (MT)
- 41464-Inter American Collaboration (MT)
- SALUD-CONACYT(MT). Grant Number: 2004-01-013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!