This research was financially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Specially Promoted Research (No. 18002002) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan.
Highly Extensible Double-Network Gels with Self-Assembling Anisotropic Structure†
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 4499–4503, December 2, 2008
How to Cite
Yang, W., Furukawa, H. and Gong, J. P. (2008), Highly Extensible Double-Network Gels with Self-Assembling Anisotropic Structure. Adv. Mater., 20: 4499–4503. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801396
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2008
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan.. Grant Number: 18002002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!