The authors acknowledge the support from a Strategic Investments Scheme administrated by The Chinese University of Hong Kong and the National Science Foundation of China (grant nos. 20777026 and 20503009). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Continuous Size Tuning of Monodisperse ZnO Colloidal Nanocrystal Clusters by a Microwave-Polyol Process and Their Application for Humidity Sensing†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4845–4850, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Hu, X., Gong, J., Zhang, L. and Yu, J. C. (2008), Continuous Size Tuning of Monodisperse ZnO Colloidal Nanocrystal Clusters by a Microwave-Polyol Process and Their Application for Humidity Sensing. Adv. Mater., 20: 4845–4850. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801433
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2008
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20777026, 20503009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!