This work was supported by the System 2010 program of the Ministry of Knowledge Economy. SH acknowledges the support from NRL (ROA-2004-000-10438-0) and NSI-NCRC program of KOSEF. Supporting Information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Single-Carbon-Atomic-Resolution Detection of Odorant Molecules using a Human Olfactory Receptor-based Bioelectronic Nose†
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 91–94, January 5, 2009
How to Cite
Kim, T. H., Lee, S. H., Lee, J., Song, H. S., Oh, E. H., Park, T. H. and Hong, S. (2009), Single-Carbon-Atomic-Resolution Detection of Odorant Molecules using a Human Olfactory Receptor-based Bioelectronic Nose. Adv. Mater., 21: 91–94. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801435
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!