This study was supported by NUS Academic Research Fund (grant nos. R-143-000-317 and R-143-000-342) and a Young Investigator Award (grant no. R-143-000-318) to X. L. by NUS. N. W. acknowledges the partial financial support of WVNano Nanoscience Initiative Fund through the West Virginia University Research Corporation. X. L. is grateful to Y. Han for helpful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Up- and Down-Conversion Cubic Zirconia and Hafnia Nanobelts†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4826–4829, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Jiang, C., Wang, F., Wu, N. and Liu, X. (2008), Up- and Down-Conversion Cubic Zirconia and Hafnia Nanobelts. Adv. Mater., 20: 4826–4829. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801459
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2008
- NUS Academic Research Fund. Grant Numbers: R-143-000-317, R-143-000-342
- Young Investigator Award. Grant Number: R-143-000-318)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!