This work was supported by the Australian Research Council; the International Science Linkages program established under the Australian Government's innovation statement, Backing Australia's Ability; the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council UK (EP/F024525); and the Army Research Office (ARO) under contract no. W911NF-04-1-0290. A. D. G is the recipient of an Australian Research Council Queen Elizabeth II Fellowship (project number DP0880466). Quantum Communications Victoria acknowledges support from the Victorian Government's Science, Technology, and Innovation Infrastructure Grants Program.
Fabrication of Ultrathin Single-Crystal Diamond Membranes†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4793–4798, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Fairchild, B. A., Olivero, P., Rubanov, S., Greentree, A. D., Waldermann, F., Taylor, R. A., Walmsley, I., Smith, J. M., Huntington, S., Gibson, B. C., Jamieson, D. N. and Prawer, S. (2008), Fabrication of Ultrathin Single-Crystal Diamond Membranes. Adv. Mater., 20: 4793–4798. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801460
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!