We acknowledge financial support provided by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) and the State of Baden-Württemberg through the DFG-Center for Functional Nanostructures (CFN) within subproject A1.4. The research of G. v. F. is further supported through a DFG Emmy–Noether fellowship (DFG-Fr 1671/4-3). GAO is Government of Canada Research Chair in Materials Chemistry. He is grateful to the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) for financial support of this work. The Ph.D. education of S. H. W. and M. T. is further supported by the Karlsruhe school of optics and photonics (KSOP).
Spatially Localized Photoluminescence at 1.5 Micrometers Wavelength in Direct Laser Written Optical Nanostructures†
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 4097–4102, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Wong, S., Kiowski, O., Kappes, M., Lindner, J. K. N., Mandal, N., Peiris, F. C., Ozin, G. A., Thiel, M., Braun, M., Wegener, M. and von Freymann, G. (2008), Spatially Localized Photoluminescence at 1.5 Micrometers Wavelength in Direct Laser Written Optical Nanostructures. Adv. Mater., 20: 4097–4102. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801508
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- State of Baden-Württemberg through the DFG-Center for Functional Nanostructures (CFN) within subproject A1.4.
Vol. 20, Issue 23, Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!