We are grateful for experimental help by Dominic J. Thurmer, Francesca Cavallo, Ronny Engelhard, Emica Coric, Barbara Eichler, Cornelia Krien, Sandra Sieber, and Dr. Jill S. Becker; and helpful discussions with Peter Cendula, Dr. Yuanfu Chen, Dr. Juliane Gabel, Dr. Christoph Deneke, Dr. Mohamed Benyoucef, Dr. Suwit Kiravittaya, and Dr. Armando Rastelli. Fruitful discussions with Christine Schmidt, Cancer Research UK are acknowledged. This work was financially supported by the BMBF (No. 03X5518) and Hong Kong Research Grants Council (RGC) General Research Funds (GRF) (No. CityU112307). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Versatile Approach for Integrative and Functionalized Tubes by Strain Engineering of Nanomembranes on Polymers†
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 4085–4090, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Mei, Y., Huang, G., Solovev, A. A., Ureña, E. B., Mönch, I., Ding, F., Reindl, T., Fu, R. K. Y., Chu, P. K. and Schmidt, O. G. (2008), Versatile Approach for Integrative and Functionalized Tubes by Strain Engineering of Nanomembranes on Polymers. Adv. Mater., 20: 4085–4090. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801589
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2008
- BMBF. Grant Number: 03X5518
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council (RGC) General Research Funds (GRF). Grant Number: CityU112307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!