The authors gratefully acknowledge the Research Corporation for a Research Innovation Award, the Roy J. Carver Charitable Trust, and the National Science Foundation for research funds (DMR 0734158). We also thank M. Brett Runge for supplying polystyrene and Santhana Velupillai for help determining the molecular weight of LPDMAP. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
A Materials Approach to the Dual-Site Isolation of Catalysts Bonded to Linear Polymers and Small, Ionic Molecules for Use in One-Pot Cascade Reactions†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 4195–4199, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Miller, A. L. and Bowden, N. B. (2008), A Materials Approach to the Dual-Site Isolation of Catalysts Bonded to Linear Polymers and Small, Ionic Molecules for Use in One-Pot Cascade Reactions. Adv. Mater., 20: 4195–4199. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801599
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2008
- National Science Foundation for research funds. Grant Number: DMR 0734158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!