This work was supported by Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, nos. NY207162 and NY 207013, National Natural Science Fundation of China under grants 90406021 and 20574012. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Strong Luminescent Iridium Complexes with CˆN=N Structure in Ligands and Their Potential in Efficient and Thermally Stable Phosphorescent OLEDs†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 339–343, January 19, 2009
How to Cite
Mi, B. X., Wang, P. F., Gao, Z. Q., Lee, C. S., Lee, S. T., Hong, H. L., Chen, X. M., Wong, M. S., Xia, P. F., Cheah, K. W., Chen, C. H. and Huang, W. (2009), Strong Luminescent Iridium Complexes with CˆN=N Structure in Ligands and Their Potential in Efficient and Thermally Stable Phosphorescent OLEDs. Adv. Mater., 21: 339–343. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801604
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2008
- National Natural Science Fundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90406021, 20574012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!