Control of Domain Orientation in Block Copolymer Electrolyte Membranes at the Interface with Humid Air
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 203–208, January 12, 2009
How to Cite
Park, M. J., Kim, S., Minor, A. M., Hexemer, A. and Balsara, N. P. (2009), Control of Domain Orientation in Block Copolymer Electrolyte Membranes at the Interface with Humid Air. Adv. Mater., 21: 203–208. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801613
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2008
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Materials Sciences and Engineering Division, of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Office of Hydrogen, Fuel Cells and Infrastructure Technologies of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.