A Graphene Hybrid Material Covalently Functionalized with Porphyrin: Synthesis and Optical Limiting Property
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1275–1279, March 26, 2009
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Liu, Z., Zhang, X., Wang, Y., Tian, J., Huang, Y., Ma, Y., Zhang, X. and Chen, Y. (2009), A Graphene Hybrid Material Covalently Functionalized with Porphyrin: Synthesis and Optical Limiting Property. Adv. Mater., 21: 1275–1279. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801617
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2008
- MoST. Grant Number: #2006CB0N0702
- MoE. Grant Number: #20040055020
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: #20774047, 60708020, 10574075
- NSF of Tianjin City. Grant Number: #07JCYBJC03000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!