Financial support by the Odysseus program of the Flemish Government, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) within SFB 569, the Swiss National Science Foundation (NF), and the Swiss National Center of Competence in Research (NCCR) ‘Nanoscale Science’ is gratefully acknowledged. The authors also thank F. Eberle (Univ. of Ulm) for technical support and P. Ziemann (Univ. of Ulm) for discussions.
Chemical Interactions at Metal/Molecule Interfaces in Molecular Junctions—A Pathway Towards Molecular Recognition†
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 320–324, January 19, 2009
How to Cite
Manolova, M., Boyen, H.-G., Kucera, J., Groß, A., Romanyuk, A., Oelhafen, P., Ivanova, V. and Kolb, D. M. (2009), Chemical Interactions at Metal/Molecule Interfaces in Molecular Junctions—A Pathway Towards Molecular Recognition. Adv. Mater., 21: 320–324. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801634
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2008
- Odysseus program of the Flemish Government
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) within SFB 569
- Swiss National Science Foundation (NF)
- Swiss National Center of Competence in Research (NCCR) ‘Nanoscale Science’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!