Supramolecular Self-Assembled Dendritic Nonlinear Optical Chromophores: Fine-Tuning of Arene–Perfluoroarene Interactions for Ultralarge Electro-Optic Activity and Enhanced Thermal Stability
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 19, pages 1976–1981, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Zhou, X.-H., Luo, J., Huang, S., Kim, T.-D., Shi, Z., Cheng, Y.-J., Jang, S.-H., Knorr, D. B., Overney, R. M. and Jen, A. K.-Y. (2009), Supramolecular Self-Assembled Dendritic Nonlinear Optical Chromophores: Fine-Tuning of Arene–Perfluoroarene Interactions for Ultralarge Electro-Optic Activity and Enhanced Thermal Stability. Adv. Mater., 21: 1976–1981. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801639
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!