The authors gratefully acknowledge the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research (COE@COIN), the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation, VINNOVA, the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences and the Swedish Research Council for financial support of this project. This work was also supported by the EU Integrated Project NAIMO (No. NMP4-CT-2004-500355).
Downscaling of Organic Field-Effect Transistors with a Polyelectrolyte Gate Insulator†
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4708–4713, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Herlogsson, L., Noh, Y.-Y., Zhao, N., Crispin, X., Sirringhaus, H. and Berggren, M. (2008), Downscaling of Organic Field-Effect Transistors with a Polyelectrolyte Gate Insulator. Adv. Mater., 20: 4708–4713. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801756
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2008
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research (COE@COIN)
- Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
- Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!