National Research Council of Canada is acknowledged for financial support. We are also grateful to Dr. Stephen Lang and Dr. Ruibing Wang for helpful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Interfacing Supramolecular Gels and Quantum Dots with Ultrasound: Smart Photoluminescent Dipeptide Gels†
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 4517–4520, December 2, 2008
How to Cite
Bardelang, D., Zaman, Md. B., Moudrakovski, I. L., Pawsey, S., Margeson, J. C., Wang, D., Wu, X., Ripmeester, J. A., Ratcliffe, C. I. and Yu, K. (2008), Interfacing Supramolecular Gels and Quantum Dots with Ultrasound: Smart Photoluminescent Dipeptide Gels. Adv. Mater., 20: 4517–4520. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801812
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2008
- National Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!