The authors thank Y. Liang and Y. Xia for useful discussion and some technical support. This work was supported primarily by the University of Minnesota Materials Research Science and Engineering Center, funded by the NSF (DMR-0212302), and also partly through DMR-0706011. Parts of this work were carried out in the Institute of Technology Characterization Facility, University of Minnesota, which receives partial support from NSF through the NNIN program. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Grain Orientation Mapping of Polycrystalline Organic Semiconductor Films by Transverse Shear Microscopy†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 4033–4039, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Kalihari, V., Tadmor, E. B., Haugstad, G. and Frisbie, C. D. (2008), Grain Orientation Mapping of Polycrystalline Organic Semiconductor Films by Transverse Shear Microscopy. Adv. Mater., 20: 4033–4039. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801834
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2008
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0212302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!