The authors are grateful to Prof. Lei Jiang and Dr. Jinjie Xu for waveguide characterization, and Mrs. Hongxia Xi for AFM characterization. This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (60736004, 60671047, 50673093, 20421101, 20573115, 50721002), the Major State Basic Research Development Program (2006CB806203, 2006CB932103), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Supporting Information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Single-Crystal Microribbons of an Indolo[3,2-b]carbazole Derivative by Solution-Phase Self-Assembly with Novel Mechanical, Electrical, and Optical Properties†
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4835–4839, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Guo, Y., Zhao, H., Yu, G., Di, C.-a., Liu, W., Jiang, S., Yan, S., Wang, C., Zhang, H., Sun, X., Tao, X. and Liu, Y. (2008), Single-Crystal Microribbons of an Indolo[3,2-b]carbazole Derivative by Solution-Phase Self-Assembly with Novel Mechanical, Electrical, and Optical Properties. Adv. Mater., 20: 4835–4839. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801903
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!