Y. Yin thanks the University of California, Riverside, for start-up funds, and the Chinese-American Faculty Association of Southern California for the Robert T. Poe Faculty Development Grant. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
A Blown Film Process to Disk-Shaped Polymer Ellipsoids†
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 4599–4602, December 2, 2008
How to Cite
Hu, Y., Ge, J., Zhang, T. and Yin, Y. (2008), A Blown Film Process to Disk-Shaped Polymer Ellipsoids. Adv. Mater., 20: 4599–4602. doi: 10.1002/adma.200801985
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2008
- University of California, Riverside
- Chinese-American Faculty Association of Southern California
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!