This review is a tribute to Robert Langer's 60th birthday and his contributions to the field of materials science. The corresponding author was a postdoctoral fellow in Dr. Langer's laboratory and owes, along with all past, present, and future members of the Mikos laboratory, a great deal of thanks and credit to Dr. Langer for his role as a pioneer in the field and as a mentor.
Injectable Biomaterials for Regenerating Complex Craniofacial Tissues†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 32-33, pages 3368–3393, September 4, 2009
How to Cite
Kretlow, J. D., Young, S., Klouda, L., Wong, M. and Mikos, A. G. (2009), Injectable Biomaterials for Regenerating Complex Craniofacial Tissues. Adv. Mater., 21: 3368–3393. doi: 10.1002/adma.200802009
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DE15164, R01 DE17441
- Baylor College of Medicine Medical Scientist Training Program. Grant Number: NIH T32 GM07330
- Rice Institute of Biosciences and Bioengineering's Biotechnology Training Grant. Grant Number: NIH T32 GM008362
- Keck Center Nanobiology Training Program of the Gulf Coast Consortia (NIH). Grant Number: 5 T90 DK070121-04
- Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!