Financial support for this research by NSF (SINAM) is gratefully acknowledged. J.G. thanks the UC Berkeley Fellowship Office for a graduate fellowship and M.R. thanks INTEL for postdoctoral funding through the Division of Materials Sciences, LBNL. The Secondary Ion Mass Spectroscopy work was performed by Dr. X. Chen in the Keck-II facility of NUANCE Center at Northwestern University. NUANCE Center is supported by NSF-NSEC, NSF-MRSEC, Keck Foundation, the State of Illinois, and Northwestern University. We also thank D. Unruh and Dr. I. Suez for help with sample preparation and insightful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Sulfur as a Novel Nanopatterning Material: An Ultrathin Resist and a Chemically Addressable Template for Nanocrystal Self-Assembly†
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 4526–4529, December 2, 2008
How to Cite
Germain, J., Rolandi, M., Backer, S. A. and Fréchet, J. M. J. (2008), Sulfur as a Novel Nanopatterning Material: An Ultrathin Resist and a Chemically Addressable Template for Nanocrystal Self-Assembly. Adv. Mater., 20: 4526–4529. doi: 10.1002/adma.200802024
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2008
- NSF (SINAM)
- Division of Materials Sciences, LBNL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!