Nearly 100% Internal Quantum Efficiency in an Organic Blue-Light Electrophosphorescent Device Using a Weak Electron Transporting Material with a Wide Energy Gap
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1271–1274, March 26, 2009
How to Cite
Xiao, L., Su, S.-J., Agata, Y., Lan, H. and Kido, J. (2009), Nearly 100% Internal Quantum Efficiency in an Organic Blue-Light Electrophosphorescent Device Using a Weak Electron Transporting Material with a Wide Energy Gap. Adv. Mater., 21: 1271–1274. doi: 10.1002/adma.200802034
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2008
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 60677002, 10521002
- National Basic Research program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB307000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!