Supramolecular Crystal Engineering at the Solid–Liquid Interface from First Principles: Toward Unraveling the Thermodynamics of 2D Self-Assembly
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 13, pages 1383–1386, April 6, 2009
How to Cite
Palma, C.-A., Bonini, M., Breiner, T. and Samorì, P. (2009), Supramolecular Crystal Engineering at the Solid–Liquid Interface from First Principles: Toward Unraveling the Thermodynamics of 2D Self-Assembly. Adv. Mater., 21: 1383–1386. doi: 10.1002/adma.200802068
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!