G.A.O. is the Canada Research Chair in Materials Chemistry, and is deeply grateful to the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada NSERC for generous and sustained financial support of his research. N.P.K. is deeply indebted to the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Ontario Centers of Excellence and the University of Toronto for financial support of this work. The authors thank Mr. Susumu Fukuda, Ms. Yuko Tawada, and Mr. Masahiro Goto for measurement of Raman spectra. We would also like to thank Prof. Vladimir Kitaev and Mr. Danny Puzzo for expert assistance with silica-sphere synthesis. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Tailoring the Electrical Properties of Inverse Silicon Opals - A Step Towards Optically Amplified Silicon Solar Cells†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 559–563, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Suezaki, T., O'Brien, P. G., Chen, J. I. L., Loso, E., Kherani, N. P. and Ozin, G. A. (2009), Tailoring the Electrical Properties of Inverse Silicon Opals - A Step Towards Optically Amplified Silicon Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 21: 559–563. doi: 10.1002/adma.200802123
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada NSERC
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Ontario Centers of Excellence and the University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!