Cross-Stacked Carbon Nanotube Sheets Uniformly Loaded with SnO2 Nanoparticles: A Novel Binder-Free and High-Capacity Anode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 22, pages 2299–2304, June 12, 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, H.-X., Feng, C., Zhai, Y.-C., Jiang, K.-L., Li, Q.-Q. and Fan, S.-S. (2009), Cross-Stacked Carbon Nanotube Sheets Uniformly Loaded with SnO2 Nanoparticles: A Novel Binder-Free and High-Capacity Anode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries. Adv. Mater., 21: 2299–2304. doi: 10.1002/adma.200802290
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2008
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2005CB623606, 2007CB935301
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 10704044, 10721404, 50825201
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 111049
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.