We thank Dr. Zviad for his helpful suggestion for growth of CNTs, Dr. Lain-Jong Li and Yanping Xu for Raman characterization of CNTs, and Dr. Xiaohong Wang and Xiao Huang for helpful discussions. This work was supported by the Start-Up Grant from NTU and AcRF Tier 1 (RG 20/07) from MOE in Singapore. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Patterning Colloidal Metal Nanoparticles for Controlled Growth of Carbon Nanotubes†
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4873–4878, December 17, 2008
How to Cite
Li, B., Goh, C. F., Zhou, X., Lu, G., Tantang, H., Chen, Y., Xue, C., Boey, F. Y. C. and Zhang, H. (2008), Patterning Colloidal Metal Nanoparticles for Controlled Growth of Carbon Nanotubes. Adv. Mater., 20: 4873–4878. doi: 10.1002/adma.200802306
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2008
- NTU and AcRF Tier 1 (RG 20/07) from MOE in Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!