Intramolecular Donor–Acceptor Regioregular Poly(hexylphenanthrenyl-imidazole thiophene) Exhibits Enhanced Hole Mobility for Heterojunction Solar Cell Applications
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 20, pages 2093–2097, May 25, 2009
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-T., Hsu, S.-L., Su, M.-H. and Wei, K.-H. (2009), Intramolecular Donor–Acceptor Regioregular Poly(hexylphenanthrenyl-imidazole thiophene) Exhibits Enhanced Hole Mobility for Heterojunction Solar Cell Applications. Adv. Mater., 21: 2093–2097. doi: 10.1002/adma.200802379
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2008
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 96-2120-M-009-005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!