Multibit Storage of Organic Thin-Film Field-Effect Transistors
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 19, pages 1954–1959, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Guo, Y., Di, C.-a., Ye, S., Sun, X., Zheng, J., Wen, Y., Wu, W., Yu, G. and Liu, Y. (2009), Multibit Storage of Organic Thin-Film Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Mater., 21: 1954–1959. doi: 10.1002/adma.200802430
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20825208, 60736004, 60671047, 50673093, 20721061
- National Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806203, 2006CB932103
- National High-Tech Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2008AA03Z101
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.