A Hybrid Inorganic–Organic Semiconductor Light-Emitting Diode Using ZrO2 as an Electron-Injection Layer
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 34, pages 3475–3478, September 11, 2009
How to Cite
Tokmoldin, N., Griffiths, N., Bradley, D. D. C. and Haque, S. A. (2009), A Hybrid Inorganic–Organic Semiconductor Light-Emitting Diode Using ZrO2 as an Electron-Injection Layer. Adv. Mater., 21: 3475–3478. doi: 10.1002/adma.200802594
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2008
- UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
- European Science Foundation SONS2 program
- European Union Hetermolmat program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!