Towards Entire-Carbon-Nanotube Circuits: The Fabrication of Single-Walled-Carbon-Nanotube Field-Effect Transistors with Local Multiwalled-Carbon-Nanotube Interconnects
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 13, pages 1339–1343, April 6, 2009
How to Cite
Liang, X., Wang, S., Wei, X., Ding, L., Zhu, Y., Zhang, Z., Chen, Q., Li, Y., Zhang, J. and Peng, L.-M. (2009), Towards Entire-Carbon-Nanotube Circuits: The Fabrication of Single-Walled-Carbon-Nanotube Field-Effect Transistors with Local Multiwalled-Carbon-Nanotube Interconnects. Adv. Mater., 21: 1339–1343. doi: 10.1002/adma.200802758
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2008
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2006CB932401, 2006CB932402, 2006AA03Z350
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60571002, 10434010, 90606026
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.