Self-Organized Nanocrystalline Organosilicates in Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Films
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 17, pages 1732–1736, May 4, 2009
How to Cite
Takahashi, M., Figus, C., Kichob, T., Enzo, S., Casula, M., Valentini, M. and Innocenzi, P. (2009), Self-Organized Nanocrystalline Organosilicates in Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Films. Adv. Mater., 21: 1732–1736. doi: 10.1002/adma.200802937
- Issue online: 22 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2008
- Italian Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca (MiUR). Grant Numbers: FIRB2003, RBNE033KMA
- Kyoto University Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!