LiFePO4 Nanoparticles Embedded in a Nanoporous Carbon Matrix: Superior Cathode Material for Electrochemical Energy-Storage Devices
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Issue: Nanoionics and Nanoelectronics
Volume 21, Issue 25-26, pages 2710–2714, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Wu, X.-L., Jiang, L.-Y., Cao, F.-F., Guo, Y.-G. and Wan, L.-J. (2009), LiFePO4 Nanoparticles Embedded in a Nanoporous Carbon Matrix: Superior Cathode Material for Electrochemical Energy-Storage Devices. Adv. Mater., 21: 2710–2714. doi: 10.1002/adma.200802998
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50730005, 20701038
- National Key Project on Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806100, 2009CB930400
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!