LiFePO4 Nanoparticles Embedded in a Nanoporous Carbon Matrix: Superior Cathode Material for Electrochemical Energy-Storage Devices
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Issue: Nanoionics and Nanoelectronics
Volume 21, Issue 25-26, pages 2710–2714, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Wu, X.-L., Jiang, L.-Y., Cao, F.-F., Guo, Y.-G. and Wan, L.-J. (2009), LiFePO4 Nanoparticles Embedded in a Nanoporous Carbon Matrix: Superior Cathode Material for Electrochemical Energy-Storage Devices. Adv. Mater., 21: 2710–2714. doi: 10.1002/adma.200802998
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50730005, 20701038
- National Key Project on Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806100, 2009CB930400
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.